Game Day Operations Staff
The Tacoma Stars are looking for a motivated individual to help assist with the game day operations. This individual will assist in a multitude of different game day aspects. The team is looking for assistance in the merchandise department, sales/promotional department, will call/customer service department, group coordinating department, and the game day entertainment/mascot department. This individual must also be able to help with set up and tear down at all Stars home games.
Qualifications Minimum Education and Experience Required:
· Communicates well with coworkers and customers.
· Must be organized and detail oriented.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be able to work independently as well as relate with a team.
· Must be a self-starter.
· Must be punctual and accountable.
· Must be able to work in various locations. (EX: Indoor, outdoor, high areas, etc.)
· Must be able to work hands-on.
· Must be able to handle and count money
· Must be tolerant and flexible to changing situations.
Due to Covid19 we are not hiring at this time but as the season and state opens up we look forward to new opportunities.