FULL DAY 7 - 15 year olds: 9am to 3pm for $355
HALF DAY 7 - 15 year olds: 9am to 12pm for $245
HALF DAY 4 - 6 year olds: 9am to 12pm for $245
Player Development: Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
Future Stars: This program is designed for younger campers aged 4-6. In this week-long program, the players will be introduced to soccer in a fun and engaging environment, with the goal of developing each player as an aspiring athlete. An emphasis will be placed on maximizing touches and game time so each camper will come away from the camp with more confidence with the ball at their feet.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Tacoma Stars players and staff
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION and EQUIPMENT
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle. A further list of 'recommended items' will be in the Information Packet
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided.
A detailed camper information packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers. Our health and release forms do NOT require a doctor's signature and they will be completed online before camp.
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 3, size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.