Tacoma Stars Summer Camps
The Tacoma Stars offer Youth Camps year-round, both at indoor and outdoor facilities. These camps are a great way to get the youth playing more soccer and developing more skills. The camps are led by Tacoma Stars players and so they not only get a chance to improve, but they get a chance to meet and know the players that they root for.
Below is a list of the different camps we have going on this Spring and Summer.
- Memorial Day Camp: Monday, May 27 th at the Tacoma Soccer Center
- Summer Camp: Monday, June 24 th – Wednesday, June 26 th at SERA Metro Parks Multipurpose Field
- Summer Camp: Monday, July 15 th – Wednesday, June 17 th at SERA Metro Parks Multipurpose Field
- Summer Camp: Monday, July 29 th – Wednesday, July 31 st at SERA Metro Parks Multipurpose Field
Half and full day camps are available for the summer camps.
Tacoma Stars midfielder, Philip Lund, will also be leading three summer camps through Federal Way Soccer Association, the club that he coaches for. The dates for those camps are below:
- Monday, June 24 th – Friday, June 28 th
- Monday, July 15 th – Friday, July 19 th
- Monday, July 22 nd – Friday, July 26 th
Registration for all camps can be found here (https://go.netcamps.com/org/1801-tacoma-stars). For more information, call 1-844-STARS-84 or email email@example.com.
2019-20 Stars season tickets are available now! Call 1-844-STARS-84 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find your favorite seat and make it yours for exciting Tacoma Stars soccer.
There’s still time to purchase a Legacy Membership with the Tacoma Stars. Guarantee your seat to all the action by calling 1-844-STARS-84, or emailing email@example.com, or go to www.tacomastars.com.
Stay up to date with the Stars by following them on Twitter (@TacomaStarsSC) or Instagram (Instagram.com/thetacomastars), and by liking the team on Facebook (FB.com/TacomaStars).